Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bad Sarah

Over a month without a new listing on Etsy or a new post on my blog! I have few pretty good excuses to offer up, but I'll skip it and get right to the goods.

I just finished up a custom order from a friend (I have to be vague because the friend is making something out of the yarn for some mutual friends of ours and I don't know if they read this) for two very different types of yarn, consistent wpi natural grey yarn and lumpy bumpy crazy red yarn. Here are some in process pics.




Also, I have a new listing on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16847415
Oh, and I have some exciting news! I'm expecting..... a package.... from the Strauch Stork! That's right, my shiny new drumcarder shipped yesterday! I'm fixing up the baby, I mean FIBER room for her today. And, yes, I do already know that she's a girl. I have some names picked out but I will wait till I see her in person to see which one fits.
Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment