Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

I've been trying to figure out what to do for tags since I started selling yarn last July. I had only been selling online, so tags weren't really necessary. A couple weeks ago, Kate and Pam of Yin Yarn (http://www.yinyarn.com/) offered to let me sell my yarns in their shop. Today was the deadline I gave myself to get my yarns ready. It is 6:24 PM Central Time, my chest is sticking out past my nose, and I've been looping the Chariots of Fire theme song through my head for the past half hour. In other words, I DID IT!

Here are some pics:







Yes, that is a recycle logo on the back of the tags, and , no, they really couldn't be any cuter.

Have a great week everyone! Listen to your breath, follow your heart and give out lots of hugs!
Peace

5 comments:

  1. Oh, just noticed your mango wood business card holder...will have to show Earl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. Kate admired it and I made sure to give Earl a plug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you great luck with your new adventure! I am sure your yarns will be a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete